An Explosive Performer
Our Charge Spot Light is the perfect work light where distance and light volume is mandatory. Featuring a well-balanced large pedestal mount and a modern sleek design, the Charge Spot Light offers enormous long-range performance.
Setting A New Standard
Unlike traditional multi-reflector work lights, our unique totally internal reflector (TIR) emits a consistent tunnel like beam of light making it useful for a small spot light or driving. Our rugged and durable design allows a compact and refined appeal, fitting in most spots that a spot light should.
Fully dust and watertight, the Charge can be used in almost any environment in any application you need.
Black Out & Amber Covers
You now have the option of a full black over cover, providing a solution to the city slicker look or ensuring you stay legal in some states and territories.
For situations of heavy dust, fog or sea spray where visibility is critical you can slide the amber cover over the lamp providing a quick and easy colour shift to suit the environment.
• Voltage – 9-36V DC
• Mounting – Pedestal Bracket
• Warranty – 5 Year Replacement Warranty
• Amps – 1.60A @ 12V DC
• Vibration – Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
• Diode Count – 4x P9 Osram® LEDs
• Lumens – 2,022 Effective Lumens
• Light Beam – Spot Beam
• Ingress – IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
• Connections – Waterproof Deutsche® connector
• Wiring – 150mm Tail and Plug Included
• Housing – High Pressure Cast Aluminium
• Polarity – Reverse Polarity Protection
• Interference – CISPR25
• 400mm tail with DT06 Deutsch® Connector + DT06 Tail
• Stainless Steel Mounting System & Hardware
I bought these to mount on the bull bar to light up the side of the road for night time driving. The quality of the light is great for such a small light. Highly recommend.
Used them as ditch lights, get a good 100m or more out of each one. Bloody amazing!
Longer extension cable please to run for my Jeep JT Gladiator.
I absolutely love the spotlights they are awesome at night and I'm hoping to buy the 40inch light bar hopefully soon