Smart, Made Simple.
Struggling to find a switch panel to accommodate the accessories on your vehicle?
Welcome to the Switch Master 8, the only way to wire in and control any and every aftermarket accessory fitting to ANY vehicle. Featuring a high amp shunt that controls all your switching needs and load protects every circuit, no need for fuses, relays which means a cleaner, safer and DIY install.
• 8x 15A channels
• 2 included smart interfaces
• Both switch panels are smart and aware of eachother - dual switching
• Waterproof 125A solid-state power module
• Weather proof and back lit interfaces
• 2-meter cable for switch interfaces with 3m and 5m extension cables
Less Install Time
Less wiring, fewer problems. The Switch Master 8 eliminates over 50% of the typical wiring and hardware which greatly reduces labour and cost when doing a full fitout.
• No more relays
• No more fuses
• No more finding switch blanks
• No more excessive wiring
The Switch Master 8 handles it all. Literally wire your accessories directly to the power module, no fuses, no switch wiring, no excessive wiring and relays.
• 8x gang push switch panel
• 700ms switch activation time
• 8x 15amp constant load protected circuits (33A peak load)
• 2 smart switch panels are included in each kit
• Solid state 125A power module with 100A Midi Fuse
• Blue backlighting provides clear vision of each switch
• Interface extension wiring is available - 3m & 5m
• 2 meter cable to interfaces
• Friction resistant automotive braided cables
• Splash proof switch panel with Polycarbonate overlay faceplate
• No Fuses or Bulky Relay box
• Sleep Mode for minimal power consumption
• Colour Coded circuit wiring
• 2x 100 User-selectable switch legends
• Phone support & backed by a 5-year Australian warranty
Really, no need for fuses?
Yes! Each of the 8 circuits are load protected and will automatically reset
What if I have a big amp accessories?
Easy. Use the Switch Master 8 to trigger a high amp relay, this will close the circuit and power your accessory
Do both panels work together?
Yes. Both panels are aware of each other. You can switch an accessory on interface one, and turn it off on interface 2.
Use this text to answer questions in as much detail as possible for your customers.
Look great, very bright and easy to install. Honestly impressed with the quality for the price
The difference is night and day, it's such a contrast! I searched the globe to find an alternative to my oem set up, I'm glad I've seen the light.
Lights work well, easy to install and use.
Supplied on time & exactly what I needed.
Installed a couple of these on my aftermarket rear bumper. Have not hit any tracks yet to test them, but they look solid. Installation was easy with everything provided.
Great quality did the job on light bar and awning
Rhino Rack Bracket suit LED Light Bar
Does exactly what they're meant to do for a great price. Neat units with quality wiring. Fast shipping and excellent communication from Terlume.
100% guys awesome product worked a treat and got them quickly as asked
These absolutely work as they should. Great product.
Very bright, great spot beam pattern, great value for money
Love the lights will get more soon solid-construction
Great product and quality. This X1 LED worklight serves its purpose extremely well and exceeds my expectations on it's light range seen through my reverse camera.
Awesome product, good value
The quad lights and amber lights are of high quality. The canopy lights are bright and easy to fit. Will be buying more